mardi 5 octobre 2010

Check this out!!!!

49 commentaires:

  1. I would shit myself at the top of this antenna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. great video !

    supporting you
    take care

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. FUCK THAT!
    I like how the girl and guy kept looking at each other to see if the other was going to jump haha.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for visiting me, not a bad post of yours either =D

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. AGHH. THAT was too fast. Base jumpers are crazy. Imagine pulling the Chute too late or too soon. The girl was pretty too haha.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. good follow up post to yesterday's

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. good post, thanks for visiting me <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Have you seen basejumps from the keiragbolten in norway? It's in the Lysefjord. It's fucking awesome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Cool post! You should check out my blog on how to make easy money with the internet.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Thats AWESOME. I would love to do that

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Man, I wish I had the balls to do that. Looks like a blast!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. wow thats scary i would love to try it out

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. is it just me, or are the other two people pulling the parachute much later then the chap with the camera-helmet?

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. if i had the guts and the money, i'd do this. i have neither.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Thanks for your comments on my blog. Beating Inertia has a new Q&A post!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Base jumpers are freeeeakin crazy!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. cool video man !

    followin & supportin !

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. haha reminds me of my experience

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Jesus christ. I mean, Jesus. CHRIST

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Scary shit man, I'm not down for that.

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. If i could i definitely go and jump

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Me "Holy crap"
    Wife "Whats wrong?!"

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. holy crap....shit like that scares me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. i've gone sky diving but this is absolutely insane.

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Oh god people have courage to do that, I would never be able to

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. lol, i don't even have the balls to do that :X

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. that's ridiculous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. that does take some serious balls.

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. MOTHER FUUUUUUU I WANT TO DO THAT!

    RépondreSupprimer